Search your favorite song for free

1. Trouble Lyrics

Trouble Lyrics

Here come the trouble Here come the trouble Here come the trouble Here come the bass Here come the bass Here come the bass Here come the bass Here come the bass Here come the Here come the Here come

2. Strong (Extended Mix) Lyrics

Strong (Extended Mix) Lyrics

You keep on taking me higher taking me higher I can't come down Searching for something Searching for something I never found My love for you So strong My love for you So strong My love for you So str

3. N2U (Extended Mix) Lyrics

N2U (Extended Mix) Lyrics

If you feel it, oho If you feel it, if you feel it Dance for your life, let it move you Dance for your life, gotta keep it moving You right into it, you right into it I'm right into it, I'm right into

4. Place On Earth (Extended Mix) Lyrics

Place On Earth (Extended Mix) Lyrics

Heaven is a place on Earth that we can go, baby And you've got the love that lifts me higher Heaven is a place on Earth that we can go, baby And you've got the love that lifts me higher Baby won't you

5. Won't Stop Rocking (Extended Mix) Lyrics

Won't Stop Rocking (Extended Mix) Lyrics

This is... This is... oooh oooh oooh... This nobody rock... Nobody rock... This is nobody Rockk... ooooh ooo h oooh... This is nobody Rock... Nobody rock. This is Nobody Rock... oooh oooh oooh... Thi

6. Unbroken (Extended Mix) Lyrics

Unbroken (Extended Mix) Lyrics

They say we're bad But our dreams are shattered I still believe In something better Uuu we'll make our stand Before the night it's over Uuu just take my hand "We'll make the world unbroken— Quintin

7. The Wave Lyrics

The Wave Lyrics

Hell yeah… Here, now let's make it go wild Here, now let's make it go wild Here, now let's make it go wild and everybody screaming Hell yeah, hell yeah Hell yeah, hell yeah Here, now let's make it g

8. Live Your Life Lyrics

Live Your Life Lyrics

Don't you worry, it gets better I know it's blurry but in due time Salty waters turn to laughter Confidence starts in your mind Break all the borders Cross troubled waters Live in the moment Love like

9. Booyah Lyrics

Booyah Lyrics

Yes all we care about is dem party Keeping them good vibes good vibes in the air now Feelin' high feelin' high! Everyone up in the club is down with this rockin' And that's how it is now, rocking th

10. Get Up (Rattle) (Vocal Extended) Lyrics

Get Up (Rattle) (Vocal Extended) Lyrics

His house party is crazy, my crew is hela wavy Yo, flip the cut, then say whats up, then slide out with your lady No ifs or buts about it, my style is technotronic Got grips and models so spin the bot

11. Body Talk (Extended Mix) Lyrics

Body Talk (Extended Mix) Lyrics

Everyone's a lonely lullaby Looking for a voice to amplify All the devil dust and heat inside To a stadium of alibis And I, I want to feel you And read between your lines And I, can never heal you But

12. Crackin (Martin Garrix Edit) Lyrics

Crackin (Martin Garrix Edit) Lyrics

Roll up in the club and get shit crackin. Crackin crackin crackin. Crackin. Roll up in the club and get shit crackin. Crackin. Crackin crackin crackin.

13. Bouncer Lyrics

Bouncer Lyrics

Let me see you do that bounce Don't stop turn it up Make their shit go ham Let me see you do that bounce Let me see you do that bounce Do do that bounce Do do that bounce Let me see you do that bo

14. Call Me A Spaceman (Extended Mix) Lyrics

Call Me A Spaceman (Extended Mix) Lyrics

Trough the milky way In my spaceship At the speed of light I' m gonna make it I know you' ve been expecting me Turn on the camera' s take another scene We go like hands up people get with the show We'

15. Get Loose (Tiesto Remix) Lyrics

Get Loose (Tiesto Remix) Lyrics

I just wanna get loose when the beat drops I I (I just wanna) I I just wanna get loose when the beat drops I just wanna get loose when the beat drops I just wanna get loose when the beat dro I I j

16. Voltage Lyrics

Voltage Lyrics

Up up up up Pump it, pump it Lets go! Pump it, pump it Lets go!

17. Gold Skies Lyrics

Gold Skies Lyrics

See the smoke when the sun shines We will forever be faded under gold skies Captivated in your cold eyes We will forever be faded under gold skies See the smoke when the sun shines We will forever be

18. Raise Your Hands Lyrics

Raise Your Hands Lyrics

Raise your hands up Raise your hands up Raise your hands up Raise your hands up Raise your hands up Raise your hands up Raise your hands up Raise your hands up Raise your hands up Raise your hands up

19. Invincible Lyrics

Invincible Lyrics

I feel like super woman in your eyes, tonight, and you make me feel like I am bulletproof inside. 'Cause I fight for you, give my life for you, when I got you by my side. There's no barricade we can't

20. Celebration Lyrics

Celebration Lyrics

If you don't give a fuck put your hands up if you don't give a fuck put your hands up If you don't give a fuck put your hands up It's a celebration bitches Everybody jump c'mon If you don't give a fu